Polygraph Software > LX Computerized Polygraph Software
LX POLYGRAPH SOFTWARE VERSION 11.6.1
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS*
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, or Windows 10 32/64
- Super VGA, maximum recommended resolution: 1920x1080
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware.**
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer's configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
** IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.