How can I score a chart so it will show the score when it is emailed?
Here are the basic instructions and I also attached the instructions from the manual.
- Open LXSoftware
- Open a PF File and select the Chart to be scored
- Click on Series > Score > Show Scores (This will put the score side bar on the left hand side of the chart.)
- Indicate countermeasures, if suspected
- Choose Scoring type (i.e. examiner, reviewer, etc.)
- Add any scoring comments for that particular question
- Use the score side bar to score questions (fill out the side bar, all items have a drop down menu to select from)
- When ready to go to next question click Next
- After scoring the chart(s), select Show Score Sheet at the bottom of the score side bar and it will bring up the score sheet
- The Lafayette Software will automatically save your score sheet.
- When you e-mail your chart to the other examiner the score sheet will go with it
- To view a score sheet in a PF File, go to Series > Score > Open Score Sheet to view scores
- To add scores as a reviewer, follow the steps above and choose Reviewer as the scoring type
Question Last Updated on: 3/14/2014
This Article has been viewed 539 times